Don't Despair! Never Give up! No prayer is ever wasted.
No good deed is ever done in vain.
No tear is ever ignored in Heaven.
When you feel ready to give up, try the following suggestions.
All of these things, help, not only you, but the entire world,
and not just this world, but all of the worlds!
1. Strengthen your relationships - with your Creator,
your family, your friends, your spiritual advisor.
2. Pray one more heartfelt prayer.
(*Here is Psalm 117)
Praise G-d, all nations
extol Him, all peoples.
For His kindness overwhelmed us,
and G-d's truth is forever.
4. Do one more kindness for another person.
5. Give one more dollar to charity.
G-d matches our kindness with His kindness.
When we give to others, G-d gives to us.
6. Make a commitment to do one more mitzvah consistently.
7. Pray on behalf of your friend.
Our sages tell us that when you truly ask for something on behalf of your
friend, and you also need that thing, your prayers will be answered for you
first. But you can't fool G-d, you have to truly want for your friend what you
want for yourself.
8. Look to the Divine Wisdom for help. How do you find Divine
Wisdom? The Jewish wisdom tradition teaches us to seek a Jewish
spiritual counselor who knows Torah law and lives by it.
Help them and let them get to know you. Then ask for guidance about
your problems and listen and act on their advice.
9. Trust that your situation right now is exactly what is right for you
at this time and make the most of it.
Don't worry. G-d hasn't forgotten where you live!
The Master of the Universe listens to every prayer
and sees every heart.